Thursday, April 12, 2012

organizing, labeling and purging

 Remember plastic label makers, way before p-touch?! Well they're one of my favorite manual gadgets and although it comes out rarely, I wouldn't organize without it.
 For all my metal drawers and boxes, that hold a variety of craft supplies and tools, I punched out a plastic label and mounted each on a sheet of magnet, cut them out and slapped them on the appropriate storage container. This way I can move things around, if need be, without any issues or new labels. 
Organizing is never fun, but it feels good to purge, know what has been accumulated and know exactly where everything you need is.

3 comments:

  1. I never knew that these came before the computerized ones, I sort of like these more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks better than computer printed stuff. Organizing is more fun with these stuff around.

    Annabella MErlin
    Creative Photo Albums

    ReplyDelete